Monday, December 6, 2010

Rabbit Food!

As i said in an earlier post, I have been extremely lucky when it comes to being sick (or not, as the case may be!) this time.

Even the crazy extreme heartburn seems to have died off. So all i have left is the annoyance of not drinking tea, and the problem of having to eat all the time (Yes, cos thats a problem?)

However, tonight, while the rest of my little family enjoys Nachos at the dining table, I am sitting at the computer blogging!

Its not that i'm anti-social, or dont value the time together! I just cant stand the smell of the dinner!
I haven't felt like throwing up at all until tonight, but the aromas coming from the kitchen as dinner was cooking evoked the feeling! (No offence to my helpful hubby who cooked the dinner!)

So I ate lettuce! :( Maybe I can make up for it with chocolate once the kids have gone to bed.... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed you have a husband who cooks for you!

    ReplyDelete