Friday, December 3, 2010

Losing it!

So, I've heard alot of pregnant women, and mothers talk about how affected they were by pregnancy hormones, and how they were overly emotional and literally cried over spilt milk!
I, personally, never had much experience with being overly emotional. I just guessed it didnt affect me in the same way....Until Today!

Today, I had a rushed morning getting all 3 girls fed, bathed and dressed, ready to take Zoey to Daycare, and head straight to the shops after. We finally made it out of the house, dropped Z off and got to the Post Office with not too much trouble despite the rain and Christmas traffic.

First Pregnant Moment: We battled the rain, crossing half the huge carpark, just for me to realise when we came to the door of the Post Office, that i had forgotten to grab the stuff i wanted to post out of the car!! Aaarghh!!

Second, and more embarrassing and surprising, Pregnant Moment: After traipsing around the shopping centre, and finally getting back out to the car, I unload the girls and the shopping from the pram, and realise that Bronte has lost a shoe!! 

Wait, the Moment is coming....

Realising this, and realising that the shoe she has lost is one of a pair that were Elliotts first ever shoes, and have been worn by the little fat feet of all three of my baby girls, I cried!
Okay, so before you picture me a sobbing mess, It was more just eyes tearing up, but for me, who is a pretty not emotional sort of person, it was a Moment!! 
I also called the two major shops we had been in, and asked them to let me know if anyone handed it in! Yes, its like looking for a shoe in a crowded shopping centre at Christmas Time, but my poor little pregnant hormones had to do everything they could to get that sentimental peice of footwear back!

Ahh, Pregnancy Hormones! Next, I'll be crying during Home and Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment