Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Being Blue if its not being Blue....

Tomorrow is the big day! Well, the one I've been waiting to arrive for the last 2 months!
Tomorrow, We get to see our little bub, make sure all is well, and find out the gender (as long as bub plays along!)
With this pregnancy being so different from the others, I'm finding it hard to not get my hope up and convince myself that we will be told its a boy. Of course, we'll be happy regardless of the sex, as long as the baby is healthy, but having three girls already, We're both really hoping for a little boy!
It sounds horrible to say I'll be a tad disappointed if we're told its a girl, but I'd be lying if i said i wouldnt!
It'll just take a moment of readjustment, and I'm sure we'll be just as excited!
Baby Girls need pretty clothes, and a pretty name, and all sorts of lovely baby things too!

So for now, we wait, and try not to think one way or the other!

and here is a updated belly photo:
18 weeks - on a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment