Sunday, May 8, 2011

36 weeks - Getting Organised

Okay, so contrary to my previous post, i am getting impatient!
Maybe its the lack of energy and focus (except when it comes to cleaning!)
Maybe its the constant Braxton Hicks Contractions that i have been having,
But for some reason (or lots of them!) I just cannot imagine being pregnant for another month! I just don't think my body could cope with that!
So I am getting organised, just in case!

So far, along with my ridiculous cleaning sprees, I have been checking of tasks on my own to- do list, below:
Yes, painting toenails is essential before giving birth, Just ask my sister!


THEN, I came across a blog post from a super-organised super woman today, about her organising for the birth of her second child, and it inspired me to extend my To-Do list. So, with the inspiration of Jade from Super Organised Mum, I have written a new, more extensive  (and prettier!) list to keep me busy till this bub is born. This is what i hope to get accomplished:

SuperMom List Template, Courtesy of Super Organised Mom

Stay tuned to see how far i actually get!! 

2 comments: