Saturday, January 15, 2011

20 weeks - Half way!

Wow. I think this pregnancy seems to be going so much faster than the others!
Its been a very eventful time for Queensland this week, and as a result, I have kept busy between being glued to the news, and entertaining 3 littlies who had cabin fever after even one day of rain (and we all know, we've had alot more than one rainy day lately!)
So to fill you in, 19 weeks can be summed up in one word for me, Mirgraine... or maybe two, Mirgraine and Codeine. I've had quite a few chronic headaches this pregnancy, but one in particular, lasting 30hrs, really knocked me around.
Thankfully I know a very talented Musculoskeletal Therapist who has been a life saver! Its actually really novel to wake up without my head hurting, and to not be popping pills every 4-6hrs!

Well, I am going to make the most of feeling well, and continue making my baby boys quilt. 

Heres a look at where I'm up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment