Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Dreaded "All Day Sickness"

I've been lucky this time around! 
With the first 3, I was so weak, had no energy and felt faint and nauseous every time i stood up, for up to 15weeks!
This pregnancy, however, I've come close to forgetting I'm pregnant at all! 

At about 8 weeks, I started a cycle of 4 days feeling fine, 1 extremely tired day, a sick day, and a recovery day. It lasted all of 3 weeks until it went away completely...until 2 days ago! (I've been feeling nauseous for the passed couple of days and it seems today will be no different! Fingers Crossed I'm just a bit sick, independent of the pregnancy! )

I have however, been fighting a never ending run of Colds and Flus, and even a Sinus Infection thrown in there! Luckily, It seems that i am finally over them, and can breathe easy!

For those of you who have had horrible pregnancies, I feel for you! I would NOT cope with some of the pregnancy experiences I've heard about!
But if its any consolation, I have been suffering crazily intense heartburn if i eat anything that has any flavour! I've also been off milk up until a couple of weeks ago, and I can barely stomach Tea! *Cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment